It began in the early 70’s when a gentleman by name of Buster Jacques set out to create a golf grip that would fit the hands more naturally than traditional tapered grips. Little did Buster realize that he would embark on an idea that would change the way golfers look at grips, and quite possibly change the game of golf forever?
The BALLBUSTER reverse taper golf grip was originally designed for people with arthritic conditiones, as the grip followes the natural shape of the hands and not the shape of the shaft. However, throught extencive testing and research it was clear that the reverse taper concept could also solve numerous swing ailments, providing the lower hand with a stable axis to the club. Unlike standard and non tapered grips the patended reverse taper design of the BALLBUSTER grip aids in the ability to turn the wrist over more freely during the swing, reducing the tendency to slice or push the ball, allowing improved control in the short and middle iron game and more distance and accuracy off the tee. And both natural and traditional grippers can effectively use this grip.
From tee to green and everything in between, no other grip on the marked plays as consistent as the Original Reverse Taper Grip.
The Original Reverse Taper Grips design could cure slices forever!
Don't make excuses for your game any longer
You can inprove you game according to table below
· Patented reverse taper design
· Enhanced control for the lower hand
· Tension free grip helps eliminate slicing
· Added feel during short scoring shots
· No need to build up grip with tape
· Great on any club, including putters
· Made of durable, moisture resistant, Premium SANTOPRENE for long wear, and outstanding wet weather playability
· The Original Reverse Taper Grip is made in USA and fully conforms to the U.S.G.A and The R&A St. Andrews rules of golf